Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dedication pictures

Please take note of the headband that I worked so hard on. These pictures don't really do justice to how cute Zoey looked. Oh well. Take my word for it!

John looks overjoyed the whole time. I was in heaven. This was so special.

The sweet girl on the left is Zoey's BFF, Lexa. All the babies that have been born in the past two years have been boys, except Zoey. I prayed for a girl that Zoey could play with; shortly after, the Vargas' joined our church and brought their two girls, Bella and Lexa. What an answer to prayer! They love each other!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You are soo ahead of me! Our church doesn't do the whole "all babies at once" dedication, so we are supposed to schedule it ourselves. I never did it, so now Kailey will be dedicated 2 days after her b-day since the fam will be in town anyway for that. I guess it works out, but I feel bad!

Anonymous said...

Cutest headband - ever. You should use that more often!

Unknown said...

She looks Gorgeous like her momma

The Beasley's said...

So precious! Zoey (and all of you AND that headband!) look fabulous! And the Vargas'...such a small world. When I was still at AMS teaching Career Investigation, she was my Junior Achievement sponsor who came in each week to talk to my kids! She was pregnant with her first at the time, but from reading your blog now...they have 2! Awesome :-)

kelly said...

hey remember when i found the missing headband today? that was cool. i should get a sussy.

Unknown said...

I heard about the ad campaign on KSBJ driving to work this morning and so I googled it and it was everywhere....I even noticed it on foxnews this afternoon.