I haven't posted in so long, which I hate, but I really haven't had anything to say, and I feel like all I ever do is make lists. But this is my blog, and I love making lists. I would love to have something deep and profound to say, but I am not a deep and profound person, so I won't pretend.
51. Good friends. I have such an abundance of good friends. I wish that I could accurately express what they mean to me, but I fail at that alot.
52. The fall, the fall, the glorious fall! I put my fall decorations out today, even though the first day of fall is not until Thursday. I helped a friend decorate her house yesterday and it just ispired me. I wish I had pictures of Martha's glorious witch laden house. It is truly a dessert to the eyes. I am in love.
53. Counting down the days until one of my essential to life friends comes to see me. I CANNNNNOOOOTTTT wait.
54. Several friends whom I cherish that understand that while I am not so good at communicating, they are on my heart and mind constantly.
55. Zoey "reading" to herself. It is so absurdly cute to listen to that girl read to herself. She takes part of the story that she has memorized and mixes it with part of what she interprets from the pictures. It is my favorite thing about her at the moment. Here is a sampling: "Hola, I'm Dora. This is Boots. Babies drink bottles and wear diapers." I don't do it justice.
56. Having a job that I love. Although I struggle through each day with what I am going to teach because I have no team and my cirriculum is TERRIBLE, I love my students. I wish I could just hang out with them and laugh with them when I really wanted to.
57. The baby growing in my sister's belly. I love that little baby so much already. This is how I should have felt when I was preg with the bug, but I am glad I get to experience this with my neice or nephew.
58. Great neighbors. I love our neighbors across the street. They have a 2 and a half year old too. It is soooo fantastic. Really like a dream. Zoey loves Ethan so much. And I love Ethan's mom. I never thought I would have neighbors that are also friends. It is such a cherry.
59. My birthday month
60. a comfy bed that I share with the love of my life. I think this might be my very favorite thing about my life-the privilege of sharing my bed each night. I love holding hands in the dark and chatting and laughing in bed. What a sweet reward. It makes all right in the world.