Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random thoughts on a quiet evening

In true Julie Andrews style, here are a few of my favorite things:

1. A good glass of wine (which I am enjoying right now) with a piece of pizza or chocolate or air
2. The moment when Zoey finally goes to bed
3. Placing fresh baked cookies to cool on wax paper
4. Swimming in the evening
5. Wearing Zoey in the Snugli
6. Cleaning the kitchen (minus washing the big pots)
7. Watching T.V. in bed
8. Simpson Family "Meat Fest"
9. Guitar Hero
10. Reading for as long as I want
11. Zoey chatter
12. Laughing at midnight about stupid things with Kelly
13. $1.50 Cheesecake
14. marital privileges with my husband( I am just being honest)
15. Fires in the fireplace
16. ALL holidays
17. Texting
18. My husband
19. The good kitty smell
20. Snuggling in bed

Sigh. Magic. "...When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't make the top 20 sad day=(

Unknown said...

Your email reestablished my confidence in myself and your liking for me.

kelly said...

i love laughing with you anytime!

and watch out for that texting you enjoy so much, you've become quite cozy with the texting nazi, remember?