I was inspired by another friend to make another list-one that might be a neccesity to make. Yesterday was disasterous. I had a sinus infection, it was my first full day home with the girl, track camp was a flop, and to top it off, Zoey got sick when we got home. Yeah, that kind of sick. I can barely write that. The medicine is crap. However, my precious, precious husband was so good to remind me that God is so much bigger than fear and odds. So, here is my list of things that I am grateful for:
1. a amazing, Godly husband
2. being held together with strong arms when I am falling apart
3. a husband who honestly does not mind caring for a sick little girl
4. a husband who does not resent my fears
5. A God whose mercy is unfailing
6. A God whose love is shown to me through my husband
8. a husband who is devastatingly handsome
9. after 7 years of hiding embarassing things, being able to trust my husband enough to tell him absolutely everything.
10. A husband who loves every part of me-even the parts I hate with a passion.
I can only thank God for loving me so much that he truly gave me the perfect partner. He is not perfect (who is?), but he is gosh, just so great. I am blessed to experience this kind of love.