Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks Sarah!

My sweet friend, Sarah, nominated me for this blog award. I guess it is more like a game, but I am still honored that Sarah would think of me. I just love that girl. So, here are the rules:

Thank the person who nominated you for this award.--Thanks, Sarah!
Copy the award & place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

Okay...hmmmm....seven interesting things...
1. My feet itch when I drink wine, but I suck it up and do it anyway.
2. Every Sunday night my family has Knippers family fire night where we just sit around the fire pit in the backyard and burn stuff. It has an open invitation to anyone who wants to come.
3. I have already started planning Zoey's birthday party even though it isn't until April.
4. I go all out for St. Patrick's Day.
5. I vowed I would never teach and I hated middle schoolers, so what do I do for a living? I teach middle school English and I love it.
6. I LOVE HGTV
7. For some reason, I hate the idea of brushing my teeth. I don't like stinky breath, but it seems like so much work to actually brush them. I do though, so don't worry.

Here are my 7 nominees:
Misty
Kendra
Cheryl
Kelly Cain
Amy
Robin
Kelly Comerford

No comments: