1. I am deathly afraid of throw-up. I did not want to have children because I was afraid they would throw-up. Well, on our way to drop Zoey off with the Cains, she threw up all over EVERYTHING. She has always been quite the spit-up queen, but this took the cake. She was covered. It was even all over the back seat. All I could think when it happened was that I wanted to help her. I thought I had a break through, but when we got home and I realized what happened, I completely freaked out. I had to control my urge to cry hysterically.
2. I have discovered that I may suffer from chronic confessing. I am always telling people too much about what I have done, eaten or said. I don't know why, but it may have something to do with the guilt complex I have.
3. Today, I made Heather pretend we were hiking in the mountains during our walk. For a minute, it was like a cartoon commercial where everything morphs into the thing in your imagination. I could literally see a wooded trail before me. It was great, but then again, it only lasted a minute.
4. I love Jack's Big Music Show. I would watch it by myself.
5. I am craving a little pampering. I want a haircut and a pedicure so badly. However, when I started working part time, those were things that I cut out of my personal budget. So sad.
6. Walking with a partner is so much more satisfying that walking alone, even if you are listening to music. However, when walking with a partner, you cannot dance down the street to your favorite song.
7. When receiving flowers, my new favorite place to put them is on my nightstand. That way I can look at them every morning when I wake up and every time I go into my room.