1. She always notices things you are wearing and wants to know where you bought them.
2. She also wants to know where you bought things that didn't come from the store (i.e. She lifted up my shirt one day and said,"Mommy, I like your baby. Where'd you buy it?")
3. Sometimes she like to pretend that she is the mommy and I am the "honey." She adopts this high little voice and says things like "Don't worry, honey. I won't let you be scared."
4. She loves to sing about ordinary everyday things like her house and her day.
5. She is so fascinated by her baby cousins.
6. She loves to be a helper.
7. She is becoming so independent-both a good thing and a bad thing. It's pretty frustrating when we are trying to get out the door.
8. She is very concerned about your happiness, especially when it is contingent on something she has done.
9. She makes it very hard to stay mad at her when she wants you to be happy.
10. She is just so darn cute-she has the most kissable face
11. She smells fantastic.
12. She has a deep love for the men in her life and she is very loyal to them.
There are many more things I could list, but I am totally birthdayed out for the day. I will leave you with a few pictures of my precious girl.
Two year old Zoey
My big three year old girl